Intervista pubblicata su AZ Franchising di maggio 2013.
In case you missed my tweets, here’s a summary of the most important ones. You are more than welcome to follow me on Twitter @norman_cescut to get real-time updates. Enjoy!
- Hospitality and leisure expected to drive economy caterersearch.com/Articles/2011/…
- Bartering Eateries – The Fireside Restaurant & Lounge Accepts Goods and Services Instead of Money trendhunter.com/trends/firesid…
- 20 Questions to ask your Sustainability Reporting Manager bit.ly/nQjzak
- HOST | Where hospitality meets business – fb.me/uMd9tBEd
- 10 Things New Sustainability Managers Need to Know nbs.net/wp-content/upl…
- The new Museum of London will have a green cot.ag/rqeAH3
- Big US retailers say goodbye to the cash register ht.ly/1enal8
- IBV Study: Why customers interact with their Retail brand specifically through social media bit.ly/oj9UNW
- DESITA and ECOFFEE at 2011 Meeting Rimini fb.me/153HqQD4t
- Sustainability Lessons from America’s Greenest Colleges su.pr/6p5f8G
- World’s most beautiful eco-friendly sports stadiums bit.ly/hS7fBe
- Why luxury goes hand in hand with sustainability http://j.mp/nJivnR
- 10 Twitter Tools Used by Social Media Experts blog.kissmetrics.com/10-twitter-too…
- How high is your green IQ? Take the quiz edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/eur…
- The vicious cycle has been broken by the Fairtrade mechanism” Ajay Katyal, rice farmer, India. bit.ly/nudEU8
- A project about sustainability bit.ly/mPpw0h
- How to: Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for the Job Hunt http://fb.me/VEZWTPZM“
- Vote for our ECOFFEE Ambassador “@GreenSheikh: Green Awards Nominees http://j.mp/phAgAm
- Watch these cool #green videos on your YouTube playlist! http://bit.ly/dFBgiW
- ECOFFEE | GreenGraffiti greengraffiti.com/it/node/4894
- Infographic Of The Day: A Food Label That Actually Teaches You About Food fastcodesign.com/1664668/infogr…
- Fly Green? Airports and Sustainability http://ow.ly/5Uhfr
- A new shop concept by DESITA and … ECOFFEE http://fb.me/ZbsV41MU
- Abu Dhabi’s Plan 2030 est. a clear vision for sustainability http://bit.ly/nZESb9
- Sustainability is much more than “doing the right thing” bit.ly/odlMrd
- Fairtrade Italia and ECOFFEE: a sustainable partnership for a better future http://fb.me/DLaXBlBg
- We have the expertise to help you in shop settings and we know what the trends are http://bit.ly/oeO6Bj“
You are more than welcome to follow me on Twitter @norman_cescut to get real-time updates!
Thanks to DESITA‘s activity in the Middle East countries, I was invited to participate to a special issue of Hospitality News Magazine dedicated to the Retail coffee business. It did not come as a suprise when I found that the ECOFFEE project gained great attention – sustainability is becoming a big hit in those countries, especially when related to the Retail Food sectore. You can read the whole interview here. Enjoy!
MEF, the Middle East Food magazine has been helping advance the Middle East & North African Food, Beverage, Ingredients and Packaging sectors since 1985 by acting as an information link / bridge between the highly advanced industrial countries and those in the developing world. The Retail Food market in that area is very sensitive to new products, new ideas and concepts and this is the reason why when I presented ECOFFEE I gained so much attention, as you can read here.